1. All fares advertised are in Australian dollars, per person, for one-way travel only.
2. Failure to travel on the day will result in forfeiture of that ticket sector.
3. Bookings may be transferred to a different travel date (minimum 48 hours prior to departure).
4. A transfer fee of $15 per sector will apply.
5. All advertised discounted fares, are subject to availability and therefore are not guaranteed
1. The Company accepts no liability for lost or damaged luggage. The company recommends that sufficient luggage insurance be obtained.
2. Limit of 1 suitcases, each suitcase is not to exceed 20kg and one small carry bag, not to exceed 5kg.
3. Each item must be clearly marked with your full name, address and contact number.
4. Luggage exceeding the allowable weight limit will be subject to extra charges.
5. Excess luggage will be charge at $10.00 per item.
6. Any boxed item will be considered as freight and charged accordingly.
7. Excess luggage, surfboards, bikes or freight not guaranteed to depart on requested service, may be held for next available service. Hoverboards will not be carried.
Alcohol, Smoking & Drugs
1. Australian State and Federal Government Regulations prohibit smoking, the consumption of alcohol and the conveyance or ingestion of illicit or un-prescribed drugs on coaches.
2. Passengers under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to board the coach.
Persons behaving in a disruptive manner may be removed from the coach at the sole discretion of the Coach Driver.
A reasonable standard of clean clothing and footwear is required.
Seat Allocation requests are not guaranteed.
Passengers must Check in 20 minutes prior to departure, whether at a Passenger terminal or en route.
1. All children MUST occupy a seat and will be charged full fare.
2. All children MUST be restrained in an age appropriate capsule, car seat or booster according to the “Australian Design Rules” and "Road Safety Road Rules 2009”.
3. Minors 10 years to 15 years can travel unaccompanied with a completed guardian consent form. See www.tambraycoaches.com.au to download this form.
4. Minors 0-9 years will not be carried unless accompanied by a person 15 year of age or more.
Travel insurance is highly recommended when making all travel arrangements.
1. The Company, and or their agents, will not be liable for any accident, injury or death or any passenger, nor loss or damage to personal effects or luggage, irrespective of the conditions from which such accident, injury, death, loss or damage may have arisen.
2. The Company, and or its agents will not be responsible for any inconvenience, or loss occasioned to delays to services and additional cost of accommodation, transport and associated expenses and this includes adverse weather.
3. Service can be cancelled at any time at the company's discretion whereas full refund will be available at point of purchase.
4. This service will not operate on days where the Fire Danger Rating (FDI) has be declared as CATASTROPHIC in arears travelled within Victoria and South Australia.
5. The company, and or its agents, reserve the right to refuse carriage of any person on any service and to remove any person from any service for any reason or in the interest of other passengers.
6. No guarantee, express or implied attached to any motor vehicle owned by, leased by, or operated for the company, nor can the operator or its agents accept liability for any loss, delay, cancellation of service, death or irregularity that may occur to be occasioned by any cause whatsoever and it is expressly agreed that all bookings are made and accepted under these stipulations and conditions.
7. Timetables and fares are subject to alteration without notice.
8. Meals or refreshments are not provided by the company, although stopovers en route will be provided.
9. For safety reasons, certain goods or articles cannot be carried, such as weapons, explosive goods and flammable items.
10. Fruit and vegetables will not be carried due to Government Quarantine Regulations.
11. Tambray Coaches has arrangements with other carriers known as "Codeshare". This means that even if you have made a reservation with Tambray Coaches and hold a ticket for a Tambray Coaches advertised service, you may travel with another carrier.
12. The Company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any person or their luggage without assigning a reason therefore.